Season 3 was the inaugural season of managerial stipulations in which 12 managers set themselves the additional task of certain criteria to ensure they kept their jobs & these were the outcomes:
1. DP 91 – Juventus – Top 10 in Division 1 / Cup Final (Succeed)
2. David Senior – Valencia – Top 16 in Division 1 (Succeed)
3. Brian Clough – Internazionale – Top 6 in Division 2 (Fail)
4. Nathan Prince – Besiktas – Top 11 in Division 3 (Succeed)
5. Roy Keane – Real Madrid – Top 10 in Division 1 / Cup Final (Succeed)
6. Feargal A Hickey – VFB Stuttgart – Top 10 in Division 4 (Succeed)
7. Sameer Arshad – Schalke 04 – Top 15 in Division 1 (Succeed)
8. Greg Owen – Lokomotiv Moskva – Top 16 in Division 2 (Fail)
9. Rahul W – Aston Villa – Top 3 or Promotion from Division 3 (Succeed)
10. Mark Deadman – West Bromwich Albion – Top 10 in Division 5 (Fail)
11. Gursimran Brar – Bayern Munich Top 9 in Division 1 / Cup Final (Succeed)
12. Gordan ‘Gino’ Kinnear – Liverpool – Top 16 or Top Season 2 points total of 38 (Succeed)
14. Heath Brown – PSV – Top 10 in Division 3 (Fail)
- Manchester United finish below 10th in Division 1
- Athletic Bilbao promote either directly or though the play-offs in Division 1
- Shakhtar Donetsk finish in 1st-7th position in Division 3
- Saint Etienne finish in 1st-16th position in Division 3
- Napoli finish in 1st-10th position in Division 1
- Napoli win the World Club Cup
- Torino promote either directly or though the play-offs in Division 5
- West Ham finish in 1st-8th position in Division 5
- West Ham qualify for the quarterfinals of a cup competition
- Sao Paulo finish in 1st-9th position in Division 3
- Hellas Verona finish in 1st-8th position in Division 3
- Bordeaux finish in 1st-14th position in Division 4
- Dinamo Zagreb finish in 1st-16th position in Division 4
- Augsburg finish in 1st-16th position in Division 5
In the scenario that Augsburg finish in 17th-20th position in Division 5 in the Season 5 campaign, Ivan Anic would resign with immediate effect & seek employment at another club within Top 100.
- Wolfsburg promote either directly or though the play-offs in Division 2
- Wolfsburg win a Cup
- Juventus finish in 1st-8th position in Division 1
- Juventus win a Cup (Cup/Shield/WCC/YC)
In the scenario that Juventus finish in 9th-20th position in Division 1 or fail to win any of the four cups in the Season 5 campaign, DP 91 would resign with immediate effect & seek employment at another club within Top 100.
If you would like to apply self imposed stipulations upon yourself and your club for Season 5 please contact Rahul W to have your information added to the list.
I would just point out that Loko were in 12th/13th position when I moved to Wolfsburg in Season 3, and did not fall into the relegation zone until after that …
Hah, we'll take your word for it Greg! In all seriousness I believe you would have probably succeeded in achieving the stipulation, great job at Loko.
Good to see so many managers adding their own additional stipulations. Just for the record mine at Malaga, to achieve promotion either automatically or via the play-offs is not me being overconfident or cocky (there are some great teams in D5 for sure) but a stipulation I offered after getting the Malaga job back after being sacked – Thought it only fair in the circumstances.Good luck to all the other managers in achieving their additional goals, some tough ones there.
That was my stipulation in Season 3 and it worked 😉
Please add that Inter boss McLean will resign with immediate effect if the club fail to improve on last seasons position (13th), if the club fail to score more than 44 goals in the season, and if the club concede more than 52 goals, and if the club fails to have a goal difference of more than +2.The club manager states that the chairman fully expects a promotion challenge, which the manager accepts, but the manager is also fully aware of the severe lack of depth in the squad at this present time and will therefore not commit to anything more than an improvement over the previous managerial regime.The manager would also like to state he will resign with immediate effect should the position of manager of Manchester City be offered to him
Will you last longer than your predecessors?
Look like my fate is now in the hands of St Etienne!
Sorry, realised I've missed up the clubs for a few haha, changed now!