Any gameworld that is active needs to be able to communicate properly with its members so just how can you communicate and stay in touch.
- The historic staple of any Gameworld is its newsfeed – we actively encourage managers to post scores / advertise players. Commenting on each others posts encourages community and activity. ALL 100 members of the gameworld can access this.
2. Facebook – we aren’t a VMA or VMC but we have over 60 members of the Facebook group meaning it is a great place to share content and post players and even communicate directly via managers with messenger – which is instant and not limited like PM’s in Soccer Manager – the ability to upload pictures, videos etc as well gives it an added feature.
Not on the facebook group – search SM Top 100 in facebook and apply to join
3. Whatsapp – we have an active Whatsapp group with around 45 members – Whatsapp obviously is limited but its instant ability to be able to communicate messages and send direct messages might help you make a deal? If you want to Whatsapp link send me a message and a I will share it privately.
4. Discord – something that is being promoted by Soccer Manager and Nuno has created a userfriendly discord group for Top100 – why is Discord good? Well with its individual channels information doesnt get lost persay? Definately worth checking out as we look to build our communities some more?
5. The blog – everything is shared here – your Youth Cup and World Club Cup’s are found here – as is the history and of course Malcolms amazing stats! If you are not a fan of any of the abobe then add your email address as a follower and everytime an article is posted you will get an email. 🙂