The knockout rounds for the Youth Spoon will begin on Saturday 31 March:
- Round of Sixteen. One-legged ties. Losers are out.
- Round of Sixteen Again. One-legged ties. Includes losers from first round of the Youth Shield. 7 April.
- Round of Eight. One-legged ties. Losers are out. 14 April.
- Semi-Finals. Two-legged ties. 21 and 28 April.
- Final, over two legs, on 5 and 12 May.
Semi-Finals (over two legs)
Saturday 21 April:
Saturday 28 April:
Qualifying teams from the group stages will be entered into a random draw using http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=629298SALKD.
Those teams are:
The draw is automated and scheduled to be made at 8:00 am (GMT) Monday 26 March.
The draw in full:
Remember, these are one-legged ties, losers are OUT!